A lot of us have heard about Vitamin B17 and it’s properties for preventing and curing cancer in the medical history. On the flip side, it is also proved to be highly disastrous and considered poisonous to the immunity system of our body. Vitamin B17, which has the scientific name mandelonitrile beta-D-gentiobioside has natural cyanide substance that helps prevent cancer although it’s not scientifically proven or clinically tested in the medical history.
Let us tell you all the important things you need to know about Vitamin B17.
- Vitamin B17 was banned by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the 1980s.
- It is also called amygdalin, a nutrient that is linked to the prevention of cancer.
- It reacts with anti-oxidants, vitamins, and pancreatic enzymes to eliminate the life-threatening cancer cells from the body.
- It helps to build the immunity of the body and saves it from other diseases as well.
- It is derived from the seeds of the food items like apricot and apples.
- It kills the muted cells in the body also called as apoptosis.
- Excessive consumption of vitamin B17 in the form of fruits, vegetables may lead to cyanide poisoning in the body.
- The poisoning may result in vomiting and high fever as a side effect and thus it is harmful to the body.
- Usually, vitamin B17 is sold in the form of apricot seeds in the market which is done illegally since it is not scientifically proven.
- This cancer treatment is illegal and thus it is not recommended by the doctors worldwide.
So, regardless of its properties and benefits, one should not take any medicine or food item without the doctors consent. The reaction of the enzymes in the body cell is the most controversial study.
”Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.” Denis Waitley