These terms of service govern your use of this website. By using this website, you accept these terms. If you disagree with any part of these terms, you must not use this website.
Unless otherwise stated, Selfpoke owns the intellectual property rights for any kind of content, published by whosoever, on selfpoke.com.
You may view, download and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms of service.
You are not allowed to:
• republish content from this website (including republication on another website). Even if you had posted that content in original at Selfpoke, in past. However, if you want your content to be removed from website, you can mail us at email@example.com and it would be removed asap.
• reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose.
• You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Selfpoke reserves the right to edit or remove any content submitted to this website.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not execute any sort of data collection activity (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Selfpoke’s written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. If you are given a user ID and password to access those areas, you must keep the credentials confidential.
Selfpoke reserves the right to disable your user ID and password in Selfpoke’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Selfpoke respects original content creators. Selfpoke neither copies other’s copyrighted content nor let others to copy its content.
Being a contributor, or user of Selfpoke, one must not copy and paste copyrighted content (text, image, video, audio etc) from anywhere (especially other websites or print media).
However, if one wants to get some content published on Selfpoke, but one doesn’t know whether it is already protected by copyrighted or not, one can let us know. To do so, simply mention keywords ‘MAYBE COPYRIGHTED’ in the beginning of your post title. And, we would check it before publishing.
Limitations of liability
Selfpoke will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
• for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss; or
• for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Selfpoke has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
These terms of service may be changed from time to time. You can visit this page to view the latest terms.